Monday, September 17, 2012

Atlantic Beach Sunsets by ryan warner



I have always had a strong connection to the Ocean. I was born with a deep respect and love for the Ocean, the Salty Air, the Sand, and all the Creatures that go with it.. Growing up and living in Ohio doesn't leave much chance for me to curl my toes up in the sand that resides next to and keeps company to the Salt Water, however I do try to make visits to the coasts as often as possible. Even it's a 24 hour trip to the coast  without stopping just to swim in the Ocean before driving 12 hours back home just in time for work. 

This year we made it to Atlantic Beach for a day and a half...not nearly long enough...but I take what I can. The storms had just passed so the Ocean was all rowdy...for getting tossed around like a rag doll. After my wife and I were done getting our bones jarred by big waves and getting skinned knees from being knocked on the Ocean floor a few too many times the Sun started to begin it's decent into the Earth. We cleaned up and brought out the cameras and did our best to capture through lens the performance that Nature put on for us. 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Gamin

    It was an awesome view.I was stunned by seeing this marvellous morning art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    <a href="https://lamanufacturera.com/>art magazine</a>

    ReplyDelete